General Dating Questions/Dating your colleague

Question
"Hello again Cleopatra ,how're you doing?
It's Siavash.

In my first day at work at this new company , I met an attractive woman,she is my colleague;it was also her first day at this company .
I flirted with her ,but I didn't go for her number ;I am going to do it in the next few days ;I will tell her(when she is not busy)"Let's get to know each other more",if she shows interest ,I will ask for her number.
I will appreciate you advice: What do you think?  Is this the best approach?I have never dated any colleague of mine.

Thanks so much for your thoughtful advice!
It's very kind of you to help other people!"

Answer
Cleopatra Isis E. Integrated Master Life Coach www.ClearlyLively.com
Cleopatra Isis E. Inte  
Hello Siavash,and thank you. I hope you're having a good Monday so far. Since you guys are in a new work environment she might not be receptive to giving her number out right away. This is because she'll probably want to ensure her security at the job first, and want to leave a good impression with management. My advice Siavash, is get to know her a little bit before asking for her out. You can do so by asking if she wants to grab food "Lunch", or coffee.That way you get a feel for if she is okay with being in an office dating situation. It's a great way to break the ice, plus in a work situation it make things less uncomfortable.

Cleopatra Isis E.
Integrated Master Life Coach
www.ClearlyLively.com  

General Dating Questions

Cleopatra Jade