General Dating Questions/not enough time together

Question
My boyfriend is a local truck driver who works 6 days a week. His job is about a 15 minute drive from his place and a 25-30 minute drive from mine. We recently had an argument on the phone over the lack of time he spends with me. It had been a month since I'd seen him and felt this was ridiculous. He says that most days he's so tired that he's not up to driving to my place and why can't I come to his place sometimes. He would give me a set of keys to let myself in while he's at work. The problem with that suggestion is I don't have a car and would have to take public transportation. The commute would take 2 hours and he lives in a very dangerous neighborhood. I told him that made no sense since he has 3 vehicles and I have none. I only live 30 minutes from his job and he could stay over my place. If I didn't care for him this wouldn't be an issue, but I don't think he's into me. Should I walk away?

Answer
Sorry for the delayed response. I don't check this e-mail as regularly as I used to. I can't make a judgement call on whether or not you should stay with him or not, but it is my opinion that if two people are seriously dating they shouldn't go more than 2 weeks without seeing one another (with the exception of those in the military). If you think he isn't quite as tired after work as he claims you can give him an ultimatum of some kind. Otherwise just keep trying to find a way to see him more frequently. Hopefully with all the hours he works he'll be able to move out of that neighborhood.

General Dating Questions

James