General Dating Questions/Married guy is friendly or flirting?? Confused!

Is it normal for a married guy to text you every 2-3 days or more frequent to ask you things like:
- am I eating dinner alone
- am I taking the metro home alone
- whether I've packed for my holiday the night before my flight
- to say "safe travels" on the morning of my flight
- to ask me whether I've arrived my holiday destination and if I have wifi or internet connection at my hotel
- to ask me if I'm back from holiday yet 2 weeks later
- ask me if I'm adjusted back to regular schedule after my holiday
- to ask if what my weekend/Friday plans are
- every week ask me how my early breakfast meeting went (he knows I have a 7am work meeting every week, and always texts me that afternoon to ask how it went)
- compliments my career, how hard I work and how lucky he is to know me
- Whether I'm attending certain functions which he will be attending
- Other random topics about our mutual friends, business associations, work etc.

I've only known this guy for around 1.5 months at a dinner ball and he drove me home that night. I initially didn't know he was married and he was also the one who offered. He's always the one who initiates the texting. Considering how consistent his texts are, I now feel this habit is starting to be unhealthy. We have mutual friends who have only ever said great things about him, so I'm unsure if I'm being paranoid or if something is really "off" about all of this. None of my other married male friends have done this to me before either. I've got no experience with this...

Is he just being friendly or has romantic intentions? Please give insight to this! FYI I'd never date a married guy (I'm totally against adultery!)...I just want clarification on whether this type of behavior is normal for a happily married guy.

Cleopatra Isis E. Integrated Master Life Coach
Cleopatra Isis E. Inte  
Hello V, hope you're having a good day so far. You are not being paranoid, this man is flirting with you in a passive manner. I feel like he is testing the water to see how you respond , and by respond I mean he's hoping you will flirt back. It is unhealthy of him to do this and have romantic intentions considering his circumstances, it's unrealistic as well on his part. Even though, you guys have mutual friends it doesn't mean you have to talk to him. There are ways of nipping this in the bud by being cordial if you see him face-to-face, and limiting the response to his text. If he does continue after let him know it is inappropriate, and you are not looking for this sort of thing. Hope this helps.  

General Dating Questions

Cleopatra Jade

I can answer any question! As a Integrated Master Life coach I help clients overcome personal challenges with my expert advice (Dating, family, self-management, Personal development, stuck emotions, stress, relationships of all kinds, romantic, family or friendships.

Cleopatra Jade is the name traveling and enjoying life to the fullest is my game. -From NY, now living in the fabulous Las Vegas! -Photo blogging, pictures of life and scenery are my thing, so I suppose I don't need to get a hobby! -Intuitive Counselor since 2005- Certified Master Life Coach in 2013, specializing in relationship advice. -Uber & UberEats Brand Influencer/Ambassador, getting the word out about how much of an amazing company Uber is for their outstanding ride services and UberEats food delivery. I'm a candid chick with a zany/ sarcastic sense of humor, who enjoys making people laugh and having a great time- because it's what's needed in this crazy world. In other words, I am all about humor and honesty. I appreciate genuine and people who pull no punches because it lets everyone know where they stand in your life and vice versa. It's how I approach life, business, and the way I work with my clients. I believe that you can be a professional but still be yourself and let your hair down; there's no need to be a stiff shirt, just to give the immpression of being a business person- be authentic. My quote since college: "Why is there a pill for everything else and not the "self's" you know self-awareness, self-righteous, the self-absorb and self-diluted?! Think about it; this would cure most pain in the asses." -Cleopatra

Trained and Certified in the following : A.A.S Psychology -Master Life Coaching -Life Coaching -Relationship workshop Facilitator -Happiness Coaching -Life purpose Coaching -Life Goal Success Coaching -Nero-linguistic programing, -Intuitive counseling -Reiki healing.." -Cleopatra