General Dating Questions/too much sex

I have been with my boyfriend for about 4 years now.I'm worried because he wants to have sex too much. I'm talking 1 to 3 times a day, everyday. There is not a day that goes by that we don't. If not sex, he wants oral. I know it's my fault that I always did what he wanted even when I didn't want to, but I'm really worried. Whenever I tell him no, he acts as if I'm the worst girlfriend in the world and that I never give him sex, even if we've done it twice already the same day. I am very satisfied with the sex when we do it, but I'm really worried that I'm not enough for him. That he'll leave me or cheat on me to satisfy himself. It feels that it's all about sex for him. He's told me he loves me and wants to marry me someday but I'm Really hesitant because of this. I've told him that it bothers me but he got angry and kinda shut down on me. Making me feel like a horrible girlfriend cause I don't want to take care of him. Am I wrong? Is there such a thing as too high of a sex drive? Should I really be worried if this doesn't stop?

Cleopatra Isis E. Integrated Master Life Coach
Cleopatra Isis E. Inte  
Good afternoon V, hope you're having a good Monday. No V your not wrong, and you're certainly not a bad girlfriend. It sound like your boyfriend has a sex addiction which needs to be treated, or it will most definitely wreck your relationship. He's addicted to the high one gets from sex from pleasure plus, the endorphins thus your boyfriend wants to keep that rush going.

Don't get me wrong it's okay to have sex everyday, even multiple times, but if that comes with demands or conditions then there is a problem. The fact that he is shutting down, and throwing temper tantrums because you want to give your body a rest makes him the unreasonable one, its down right selfish. It's not fair of him to backed you into a corner, nor should you have to cave out of fear he'll cheat. My advice is to let him know how you feel, and that he needs to speak with a professional about this, or it will ruin your relationship.

Cleopatra Isis E.
Integrated Master Life Coach  

General Dating Questions

Cleopatra Jade

I can answer any question! As a Integrated Master Life coach I help clients overcome personal challenges with my expert advice (Dating, family, self-management, Personal development, stuck emotions, stress, relationships of all kinds, romantic, family or friendships.

Cleopatra Jade is the name traveling and enjoying life to the fullest is my game. -From NY, now living in the fabulous Las Vegas! -Photo blogging, pictures of life and scenery are my thing, so I suppose I don't need to get a hobby! -Intuitive Counselor since 2005- Certified Master Life Coach in 2013, specializing in relationship advice. -Uber & UberEats Brand Influencer/Ambassador, getting the word out about how much of an amazing company Uber is for their outstanding ride services and UberEats food delivery. I'm a candid chick with a zany/ sarcastic sense of humor, who enjoys making people laugh and having a great time- because it's what's needed in this crazy world. In other words, I am all about humor and honesty. I appreciate genuine and people who pull no punches because it lets everyone know where they stand in your life and vice versa. It's how I approach life, business, and the way I work with my clients. I believe that you can be a professional but still be yourself and let your hair down; there's no need to be a stiff shirt, just to give the immpression of being a business person- be authentic. My quote since college: "Why is there a pill for everything else and not the "self's" you know self-awareness, self-righteous, the self-absorb and self-diluted?! Think about it; this would cure most pain in the asses." -Cleopatra

Trained and Certified in the following : A.A.S Psychology -Master Life Coaching -Life Coaching -Relationship workshop Facilitator -Happiness Coaching -Life purpose Coaching -Life Goal Success Coaching -Nero-linguistic programing, -Intuitive counseling -Reiki healing.." -Cleopatra