General Dating Questions/Men's penis too big?

Hi Dr Neder,

Whenever I meet a guy, we hit it off really well, then in the bedroom things go south. I am a tiny woman so guys with big dicks can't get it in me, or we do it but it's really painful and I don't enjoy myself. Men with small dicks and I have great sex. Yes I am always wet that's not the problem. Guys just have to finger me for 1-2 hours first, and they don't want to do that. After fingering for a little while and some foreplay, it opens up and we have great sex and im pleasured but the men don't want to wait for that.

Every man I've clicked with had a big dick, and we could not make it in the bedroom. It will go in after fingering me for a while. but the men don't want to wait around and finger me forever, so they just find some other girl. men with smaller dicks, ive never met one i click with. just how it happens.

so what should i do. be patient and eventually ill meet someone who will be patient with me? or a man i click with that has a smaller dick.

OR perhaps i should clarify.

i mean "wide" is the problem not big dick. they are very wide across that's what hurts and the tip won't even go in.

what to do... im petite... but other short tiny girls marry huge football player guys and they work it out...they have sex every day... so there must be a solution.

Hello "Danielle"!

Do you really think I don't know who this is? You sure don't think very much of me, do you?

Your vagina is designed to pass a baby. A man's dick isn't a challenge. If it is you need to see a doctor and determine the reason why. If you're wet enough then there's a medical issue that needs to be addressed.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder

I'm able to answer any sort of question related to the approach, meeting people, dating, sex, relationships, break-ups, non-legal marriage and divorce questions, and anything in between. I've helped over 30,000 people with their individual issues. IMPORTANT: Please, PLEASE don't ask me, "what was he thinking..." or "why did he say..." types of questions! I DO NOT READ MINDS! There are 1,001 reasons why someone does what they do, says what they say or thinks what they think. If you *REALLY* want to know what they were thinking, saying or why they were acting that way - go ask them! Be sure to check out my FAQ's on my website at: You can email me directly at:

I am the author of the books "Being a Man in a Woman`s World I & II" and "1001 Places and Techniques to Meet Great Women" and 11 others. I`ve spent the last 20 years studying the art and science of every aspect of relationships, and have answered over 30,000 letters from readers all over the world. My main focus is men`s relationships with women, but I also have many female readers and answer questions for them regularly as well.

Doctor of Philosophy