General Dating Questions/Boy

I like this guy and recently he did a charity run and ran 5 miles and i was there but we didn't talk, would he like it/would it be nice if I said like "Hey by the way nice job at the charity run congrats on running 5 miles!"

I want to flirt and also be nice so does that sound good? ^ or should I tell him like "I didn't get a chance to talk to you but good job.... Etc"

Thanks so much!!!

Hello Cosh!

Absolutely he would like it and absolutely you should do that! Giving a sincere compliment is the best way to break the ice with someone. Obviously, don't gush all over him, but be sincere, sweet and make eye contact with him.

Then, once you deliver the compliment, take it one more step: just ask him what he likes most about running and how long he's been doing it, if he's ever going to run a full marathon, etc.

The point here is to give you both something to talk about. It's safe and proven effective!

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder

I'm able to answer any sort of question related to the approach, meeting people, dating, sex, relationships, break-ups, non-legal marriage and divorce questions, and anything in between. I've helped over 30,000 people with their individual issues. IMPORTANT: Please, PLEASE don't ask me, "what was he thinking..." or "why did he say..." types of questions! I DO NOT READ MINDS! There are 1,001 reasons why someone does what they do, says what they say or thinks what they think. If you *REALLY* want to know what they were thinking, saying or why they were acting that way - go ask them! Be sure to check out my FAQ's on my website at: You can email me directly at:

I am the author of the books "Being a Man in a Woman`s World I & II" and "1001 Places and Techniques to Meet Great Women" and 11 others. I`ve spent the last 20 years studying the art and science of every aspect of relationships, and have answered over 30,000 letters from readers all over the world. My main focus is men`s relationships with women, but I also have many female readers and answer questions for them regularly as well.

Doctor of Philosophy