General Dating Questions/Getting better at meeting women but not sure if I want to

Im new to this site and this will make my first question. Im interested in getting a woman's take on it but I don't want to ask anyone I know personally. The reason for that is about 5 or 6 months ago I came across a web site that offers dating advice for men that had such a catchy tittle (seduction wizardry) that I found myself intrigued by it. I spent a lot of time studying the all the different subjects talked about on the site and even bought one of the products. After following all the advice and in particular everything about talking to women in such ways that make them feel understood, comfortable, turned on etc. I begin to slowly notice a difference. It really started to work for me the more I practiced it then 3 months for the first time in my I had a one night stand. Naturally that encouraged me to study and practice harder. Now I'm dating 4 women at the same time and sleeping with all of them. This has never happened to me so on one level its very exciting but at the same time the problem is how Im doing it. For one thing seduction wizardry teaches mentalism. So like when Im talking to a women to make her feel understood Im actually just doing cold readings like it teaches me and don't understand anything but it makes the women I talk to feel like I do. Another thing is the nlp and hypnotic seduction techniques. They teach you exactly how to anchor and talk poetically and such in very specific ways to get a woman your talking to very much aroused. I want to have an active sex life like I am now but Im not sure if I want use the same method, I guess. I also find it strange that the more intelligent a woman is the more it usually works, by that I mean the more into it she is. I have everything I wanted now and I like it but for some reason I sometimes feel uncomfortable with it. I know from past experience I often sabotage myself. I have felt uncomfortable with success in other areas of life too. I guess my question is, does this sound like my fear of failure popping up again or something else?

I think you need to stick to just one woman, which could be contributing to your fears and discomfort. What you are actually doing is deceiving and lying to these women; you are essentially living a double life. And don't think it stops at 4, you will probably feel insufficient with the women you have now and probably add a few here and there to help you feel more "alive" so to say. It's a vicious cycle and one in which a man could never win at. You can still have an active and fulfilling sex life with just one woman, it doesn't to be 4 of them.

Depending on who you ask, these may or may not be successful. I mean, you may have achieved sleeping with more than one woman at a time, but you haven't achieved a fulfilling relationship. So weigh them out and see what kind of success you are looking for.

Best of luck,

General Dating Questions

I can answer almost everything. I am religious person who strongly believes in G-d. If spiritual guidance is also something that you are seeking for, then I am careful and competent in that region. I am also very aware that it's hard to ask for help, with that being said, I am sensitive to others feelings and have gone through hardships in relationships, which demonstrates a quality of empathy and consciousness when it comes to everyday dating situations. I can answer break-up confusions/confusions in dating in general. I can NOT read minds and can answer to the best of my ability in regards to the detail you provide me. With that in consideration, please do not send me pages of information. Pick the most important and effective way to explain the problem and we can make this our problem and our solution together.

I have been in confusing relationships. Most of all I was in a 5 year relationship that really helped me in developing my intellect and sensitivities, which also played a huge role in discovering myself and those around me.

Chai Life Line; deals with special needs children

Bachelor of Arts in English Literature Certified teacher in Canada; recognized internationally