General Dating Questions/Dating More Than One Girl?

Question
Hello Azure, how’re you doing? You must be a very kind man to help the people here”. I am sure you will help me out. Turning to my question:
First off, I am new in the US (a graduate student) and not very familiar with dating norms in the US .On the campus, I met one girl; she gave me her face book thing; I added her as a friend and sent her a message: I gave her my phone number and asked her to call me to meet); she sent me a reply that she will get back to me for the place and the time. I REALLY FOUND THIS GIRL VERY ATTRACTIVE. However, there is another girl that I have her number, but I don't find her as attractive as the first girl.
SHOULD I CALL THE SECOND GIRL, ASK HER OUT AND DATE HER? (Of course, the first girl might find out about this; the city is very small).

I AM CONFUSED:ON ONE HAND,I DON'T KNOW WHETHER THE FIRST GIRL IS REALLY INTERESTED OR NOT;ON THE OTHER HAND, IF THE FIRST GIRL IS INTERSTED AND FINDS OUT THAT I AM DATING ANOTHER GIRL ,SHE MIGHT LOSE INTEREST AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE THE FIRST GIRL ;SHE IS A VERY SPECIAL GIRL FOR ME.

Thanks a lot

Answer
rule # 1, always try to first get THEIR number; if it's been more than a week and you haven't heard anything, you probably won't; and even if you did, there's nothing stopping you from seein someone different every nite of the week if you chose to; unless/until 2 people agree on having an exclusive relationship, everyone is free to date as they please..

General Dating Questions

Azure