General Dating Questions/Dating Two Women?

Question
Hello Cleopatra, how’re you doing? Frankly, my initial impression of you after seeing your profile picture was "She must a very kind woman”. I am sure you will help me out. Turning to my question:
First off, I am new in the US (a graduate student) and not very familiar with dating norms in the US .On the campus, I met one girl; she gave me her face book thing; I added her as a friend and sent her a message: I gave her my phone number and asked her to call me to meet); she sent me a reply that she will get back to me for the place and the time. I REALLY FOUND THIS GIRL VERY ATTRACTIVE. However, there is another girl that I have her number, but I don't find her as attractive as the first girl.
SHOULD I CALL THE SECOND GIRL, ASK HER OUT AND DATE HER? (Of course, the first girl might find out about this; the city is very small).

I AM CONFUSED:ON ONE HAND,I DON'T KNOW WHETHER THE FIRST GIRL IS REALLY INTERESTED OR NOT;ON THE OTHER HAND, IF THE FIRST GIRL IS INTERSTED AND FINDS OUT THAT I AM DATING ANOTHER GIRL ,SHE MIGHT LOSE INTEREST AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE THE FIRST GIRL ;SHE IS A VERY SPECIAL GIRL FOR ME.

Thanks a lot

Answer
Cleopatra in Vegas
Cleopatra in Vegas  
Hello Sia, hope you're having a great Saturday so far. Thank you-glad you found my profile helpful :-). Even though, you aren't as attracted to the first girl, you have to ask yourself and  why, is sh very special to you? Is it because of friendship? It is important to be attracted to the person you are seeing. Otherwise, you will always find yourself looking elsewhere. I would say keep the first girl as your friend, and see where it goes with the second girl. That way, nobody gets hurt-hope this helps you Sia.

- Cleopatra Jade

General Dating Questions

Cleopatra Jade