General Dating Questions/My Feelings Changed

Question
Hello Azure,

I've been dating my girlfriend for 5 months now, in a relationship for 2. My last relationship ended with my heart broken. My ex was cheating on me with a few people. I had trust issues following that.

I moved, met some new people,ended up making the wrong friends. There was a lot of cheating going on. The main offender tried to be my friend. She had no cares in the world about cheating with multiple men and women behind their partners backs. She drank heavily, and was overall trashy. Let's call her Tracy. Tracy was the reason I became antisocial for a while. I did not want to associate myself with someone like that. She was not a good person with integrity.

Eventually I met this great girl who seemed to have her head on right. She's smart, funny, and everything I could ever want. I already knew she was a bisexual, but Friday she told me that she had been in a friends with benefits relationship with Tracy. My stomach dropped. I felt sick. I still feel sick. She developed feelings for Tracy. Tracy used her and only recently with our relationship getting closer, Tracy has been putting herself back into my girlfriends life.

I don't trust Tracy. She's scum. I also don't feel the same about my f girlfriend right now. I don't even want to hold hands. I'm so disgusted she would sleep with Tracy. I thought I had met someone better than that. I feel lost and unsure of what to do right now.

Answer
you can talk to your girlfriend about your feelings, but she has a right to be friends with who she chooses, plus you already knew as to the bi thing; if you find her association with tracy a dealbreaker, tell her, but the unfair thing to do would be to stick around and be resentful or put her on some guilt trip; so, talk to her calmly as to your feelings, without JUDGING her, if she refuses to distance herself from her, than either accept it or move on..

General Dating Questions

Azure