General Dating Questions/Juggling relationship/school

Hello. I have a question on how I can keep this relationship on-track. So I've been seeing this girl for a few months. She's 27 and I'm 34. Next week she goes back to school two days a week on top of her part time job. Currently, we see each other 3-4 times a week and she stays over at my place about 2-3 times a week. We enjoy our time together, but, both of us are worried that after she starts school next week, we will rarely see each other. She says she will put in the effort to see each other no matter how busy she gets. But I have my reservations. I know she will be busy, and I know she has her priorities to deal with and I want her to focus on school. What will it take to keep us on-track? Can a relationship survive not seeing each other often?

Thanks for reading, Jared C.

Hi, Jared. Good question. If you really like each other and enjoy each other's company, I wouldn't worry too much. And not spending enough time together is better than spending too much time together and getting sick of each other.   
Many people go to school and work and manage to do all the other things they like at the same time, including having a relationship. It's not easy, but... that's life.
I would just let the time show if this works out and not worry about it too much now.

General Dating Questions

Whether you are a man or a woman facing a challenge or an issue at any stage of your dating life or romantic interaction / relationship with your partner, I can provide you with specific, practical, and effective advice on the steps you can take to successfully deal with those challenges and build a dramatically better romantic life. Also, if any of the topics below are of a particular interest or concern to you - do not hesitate to contact me: Approaching and attracting people. Where and how to meet people. Buggest turn-ons and turn-offs for both sexes. Signs of attraction and lack of attraction early on and later in a relationship. Communication skills for creating attraction, effective flirting. Ideas for first date and subsequent dates. Self-esteem, confidence, fear of rejection, body language. Sexual and physical escalation. Dealing with break-ups / rejections. Preventing and dealing with problems in long-term relationships. I provide non-mainstream, unique, and proven to be effective advice that will shed light of truth and clear many of the common misconceptions about what makes a relationship work and what common challenges defeat relationships at any stage. To find out more about me go to

Sold over 50 audio programs on various dating issues ( I have come all the way from being single and not being able to meet women to having a wonderful girlfriend for over 3 and a half years after having an abundant dating experience prior to meeting her. I helped many of my male and female friends to literally transform their dating life through specific and practical advice after they experienced for themselves how useless the typical, popular advice is.

BA in Philosophy and JD.