General Dating Questions/How do you ask a girl out?

Question
Hey, James,

First, I hope you're having a good day! =)

I'm really excited about asking this girl out. Because, well, I've never asked a girl out before. She sits in the same spot in the public study room on campus every Tuesday, and I've seen her there four times. Well, I like her. So I struck up a conversation with her. Her name is Amanda.=)

Next Tuesday when I see her again, I was going to ask her if she wanted to grab a coffee. I've heard good things about this coffee place up the road from campus (the philosophy club meets there).

I only get to see her before my class starts, and then she goes off to somewhere around the same time, which complicates things a bit.

Another question, how do you ask a girl out when she's a little out of your league? I'm asking her out because I've nothing to lose, and I really think she's cute; on the other hand, I'm not the best-looking guy in the world. Yeah, yeah, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, -- blah -- but given that fact, should I revise my approach?

Thanks, James. If it helps, I'm 21, single (obviously... well, maybe not haha), and male.

I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,
Matt

Answer
If you have nothing to lose than I suppose it doesn't  matter. lol. I personally have never dated anyone out of my league and get constant attention from women twice my weight class. I'm 33 and really envy you. lol. I say as cliche as it sounds just be yourself. Don't seem too eager but don't act. No reason to approach her different if she's the type that is bound to treat you as an equal anyway.

General Dating Questions

James