General Dating Questions/girl already have a boyfriend

I love a girl who is my class mate , i approached her and  start getting friendship with her ,  she told me she already have a boyfriend :( and she love him alot cant survive without him , i told her i love her too alot  she said me she respect my feeling but sorry i love my boyfriend , she also asked me not to talk with her in class as she dont wwant other to preceive something else about us , she even refused  my lunch offer with her she even refused me to  give her number, i love her and we are just friends on fb and chaat daily for  an hour , and kip staring her all tym in class to make her notice but  our story is not getting forward she still thinks i m her friend.

Hello Muneef!

And, none of that is going to change. She's already said "no". It's time to move on.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder

I'm able to answer any sort of question related to the approach, meeting people, dating, sex, relationships, break-ups, non-legal marriage and divorce questions, and anything in between. I've helped over 30,000 people with their individual issues. IMPORTANT: Please, PLEASE don't ask me, "what was he thinking..." or "why did he say..." types of questions! I DO NOT READ MINDS! There are 1,001 reasons why someone does what they do, says what they say or thinks what they think. If you *REALLY* want to know what they were thinking, saying or why they were acting that way - go ask them! Be sure to check out my FAQ's on my website at: You can email me directly at:

I am the author of the books "Being a Man in a Woman`s World I & II" and "1001 Places and Techniques to Meet Great Women" and 11 others. I`ve spent the last 20 years studying the art and science of every aspect of relationships, and have answered over 30,000 letters from readers all over the world. My main focus is men`s relationships with women, but I also have many female readers and answer questions for them regularly as well.

Doctor of Philosophy