General Dating Questions/Getting better at dating

Question
Hi Markeyus,
I'm a 30 year old female. I recently started dating a new guy and he is lethargic in his dating. Never plans in advance and his date ideas are always boring and cheap.

Obviously, the simple thing to do would be just drop him. However, this brought a more interesting question to my attention. As I started thinking about it more I realized I've had this experience with nearly every guy I've dated. This is usually how it goes: Basically, the experience of feeling like I have to prod the guy into doing more than the minimum. Sometimes it starts off great and after about two months the guy gets lazy and I end up feeling like I need to do most of the work or it will fall apart. I try to act calm, but I can feel myself getting more irate at him as time passes. I try to talk to them about it and it seems like they understand, but nothing changes. I know I'm overcompensating, I just can't help myself.  I've become accustomed to not having my needs met that I feel like I just have to accept it, or be single. That's crazy. There's gotta be better way!

The logical answer seems to be that they're not that attracted to me and therefore are not motivated to do more. Is there something I'm missing? I want to turn this situation around because dating is supposed to be fun! If you could give me a very honest perspective on this and give me a few suggestions about what I could do differently (read: better) that would be just what I need.

Thanks!

Answer
Hmm.. Well Sid I have a few questions for you. Usually a guy will stop pursuing so much when he's already got everything he wanted from you. Within the two months did you guys have sex already? Do you make yourself a challenge instead of being easy? Are you a very outgoing person? Are your expectation too high for the type of guys you're dating? I mean Sid what type of guys are you really attracting? Are they career driven? Are they laid back? Are they alpha males or beta? Please tell me what type of guys you attract and we will surely get to the bottom of this. I also want to know what type of woman you're because it has a lot to do with what you attract into your life. Please update me and we will begin.  

General Dating Questions

Markeyus Franks