General Dating Questions/Brush offs

Question
Is there a list of most common brush offs women use when they aren't interested in a guy? I'd like your female opinion and that of other women if you could ask around. I had two dates with someone and while trying to schedule a third date she said  I, "didn't challenge her conversationally" and didn't feel we'd be good together. Either she thinks she's smarter than me or just doesn't find me attractive. Either way do women use that line sometimes?

Answer
Generally speaking, and personally, I am trying to think if I've ever felt that. It may be that physically you were attractive to her, but mentally and intellectually it wasn't there. Though don't take it personally because it is not a jab at you or your intelligence. She is being honest when she says that. Those who are dating need to have 4 factors that attract them, emotional, mental, intellectual and physical. Even if you are attracted to someone in all those areas but are not emotionally safe with that person, there is nothing to even discuss! They will nearly to never get to a place of satisfaction or clarity to move forward with the relationship.

Hope this helped,

Becky

General Dating Questions

Becky