General Dating Questions/Dating/Crush

Hello Dr. Neder

This is Kori the guy who has a crush on the girl who comes into his job. I really need your help. You know how I was telling you I had time off and I wouldn't be at work. Well during my absence a female co-worker of mine spoke to my crush!!! Supposedly my crush said that I'm supper cute and she wished I would've asked her out myself and that after seeing my age on facebook. She thinks I'm too young for her. We're only 2 years apart in age. But that's irrelevant. how do I fix this!!! I never told my coworker to talk the girl for me. I never told anyone to speak to her!!!  I never even got the chance to speak to my crush or tell her that I even had a crush on her. Please help is there anyway to fix this mess!!!

Hello Kori!

This is why:

1) You move immediately when you have the opportunity;
2) You don't wait for the "perfect moment" (it never comes); and,
3) You don't advertise (ESPECIALLY among your co-workers!) your interests.

Now, you speak to the girl and simply ask her out - just like you should have done a long time ago. If/when she brings up the age issue (which frankly, I doubt she will) you brush it off. Treat it like a non-issue (it IS a non-issue) or even make a joke about it by saying "Well, I'm not planning on making anything of you being so old, so no, it's not a problem".

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder

I'm able to answer any sort of question related to the approach, meeting people, dating, sex, relationships, break-ups, non-legal marriage and divorce questions, and anything in between. I've helped over 30,000 people with their individual issues. IMPORTANT: Please, PLEASE don't ask me, "what was he thinking..." or "why did he say..." types of questions! I DO NOT READ MINDS! There are 1,001 reasons why someone does what they do, says what they say or thinks what they think. If you *REALLY* want to know what they were thinking, saying or why they were acting that way - go ask them! Be sure to check out my FAQ's on my website at: You can email me directly at:

I am the author of the books "Being a Man in a Woman`s World I & II" and "1001 Places and Techniques to Meet Great Women" and 11 others. I`ve spent the last 20 years studying the art and science of every aspect of relationships, and have answered over 30,000 letters from readers all over the world. My main focus is men`s relationships with women, but I also have many female readers and answer questions for them regularly as well.

Doctor of Philosophy