General Dating Questions/I like my ex's friend

Question
So my ex and I recently broke up and we were pretty close, but I'm completely over him and he has a girlfriend now anyway, even though he continually tries to text or talk to me. Well I didn't mean to, but I really like his friend. It's not his best friend, just one of his friends. We don't know each other very well but he is very nice and I would really like to start getting things moving. What should I do?

Answer
Seeing as how you don't know him, what you're experiencing is a strong attraction to him. This means, it's a fleeting emotion; something that will and can easily pass. Find out if it's legitimate to "get the ball moving" with this fellow before anything else, the worst thing a girl can do is cause a riff between a man and his friend. Otherwise, I am not sure how and if you see this friend, but if you did, I'd like my best and approach him with a nice smile and start talking to him. Avoid texting because it could get pretty lame with the, overly flirtatious and courageous personality. Especially if in person it doesn't match the screen.

Best of luck,

Becky

General Dating Questions

Becky