General Dating Questions/what do i do?

I met this guy from work in about March..we work together and gradually got to know each other just as friends and as co-workers. In late August, he started facebook messaging me and then he gradually gave me his number and we started texting and talking on the phone. He admitted that he had a huge crush on me, and I told him the same but because we were both unavaibale no one press the issues. After several weeks on the phone, and seeing each other in passing at work, we went on out first date earlier this month. IT was fun, and we still talk on the phone but only saw each other after work for like half hour just catching up and kissing each other goodbye, but no more dates...and it has been a month.

Two days ago he asked me "make him a male crush on facebook, like male crush monday" I asked him " are you sure because then our coworkers will question you" He said " are you ready" and I said fine. I posted him picture as " MCM" and then he posted my picture as "WCW"....and now our coworkers know...However, we have never had the talk about us being together or in a relationship just kinda seeing each other..he has told his best friends about me and stated that " im talking to her outside of work" but on FB his friends and family have probably seen my picture and questioned it...but what does this mean?? WE never had a relationshio talk, we been seriously talking about one month, and one dates yet he asked me to posted out pictures on multimedia for our coworkers and friends and family to see...Im so confused.

Hi, Emma. That's an interesting question. I am really not sure why a guy would act in such a passive / immature way is if you were in middle school (not even high school). Posting pictures on Facebook instead of meeting and spending time together is not something that I would think adult men (and women) with a minimal amount of basic confidence do.   
Perhaps you could ask him, without necessary sounding confrontational or argumentative about what he wants. There is no harm in that it should be better than trying to interpret his behavior.

General Dating Questions

Whether you are a man or a woman facing a challenge or an issue at any stage of your dating life or romantic interaction / relationship with your partner, I can provide you with specific, practical, and effective advice on the steps you can take to successfully deal with those challenges and build a dramatically better romantic life. Also, if any of the topics below are of a particular interest or concern to you - do not hesitate to contact me: Approaching and attracting people. Where and how to meet people. Buggest turn-ons and turn-offs for both sexes. Signs of attraction and lack of attraction early on and later in a relationship. Communication skills for creating attraction, effective flirting. Ideas for first date and subsequent dates. Self-esteem, confidence, fear of rejection, body language. Sexual and physical escalation. Dealing with break-ups / rejections. Preventing and dealing with problems in long-term relationships. I provide non-mainstream, unique, and proven to be effective advice that will shed light of truth and clear many of the common misconceptions about what makes a relationship work and what common challenges defeat relationships at any stage. To find out more about me go to

Sold over 50 audio programs on various dating issues ( I have come all the way from being single and not being able to meet women to having a wonderful girlfriend for over 3 and a half years after having an abundant dating experience prior to meeting her. I helped many of my male and female friends to literally transform their dating life through specific and practical advice after they experienced for themselves how useless the typical, popular advice is.

BA in Philosophy and JD.