General Dating Questions/I'm confused!

Hey, how're you doing?
I met this girl at university and got her number. I called her later and asked her out. She accepted willingly. However, as I was flirting with her on the phone, I told her: " Don't forget to bring flowers !" she said:" It is not going to be a date! No need to bring flowers!". Of course, I was teasing her and didn't mean that I want her to bring flowers for me!
Anyway,  I met her. Actually, she came with her sister! Also, during the conversation she talked about her boyfriend two times.
Do you think should I ask her whether she is dating her bf exclusively? Do you think by her behavior she clearly means she is only considering me as a friend?

I think she does see you as a friend and wouldn't ask about her exclusiveness if a date involving flowers doesn't interest her. I would assume she's just friendly. If it were a date I would hope she wouldn't mention her boyfriend or exboyfriends at all.

General Dating Questions

First and foremost if you read ahead you'll find I have a word limit on questions I'll read. This site is for short simple questions and it should not be for writing essays. Please also note I am unfamilar with most cultures outside of United Stated, UK, and France. Please respect my rules. I don't like rejecting questions. I will be the first to admit that I don't know everything about dating, women/men, and interpersonal connections. However I have learned quite a bit vicariously from other people's experiences. Think of my advice as a second opinion. I would be happy to answer all questions related to relationships, dating, self-confidence, and self-image that I can. I have struggled with all of those things and probably know better than most how to deal with all of them.

I hope more than anything that my advice and opinions will help give people perspective in their lives, and hopefully make them feel better about themselves and their situations. I will attempt answering questions for anyone of any age group or nationality. However it would be particularly useful to know the age of all people involved. It does make a difference towards the advice I give. Also not terribly familar with arranged marriages and situations in which the family can dictate the details of the relationship.

My Rules:
1). I can't answer questions that ask if a girl or guy likes the other (very difficult to know remotely)
2). No questions that are More Than 250 Words. I understand that problems can be complex, but there is a real limit to how much I can read and fully understand. Particularly if English isn't the questioner's native language.
3). Only questions from Americans, Canadians, British, and cute French women.
4). No questions that ask the meaning behind if a person sets their FB status to single, coupled, or private or if they still have a dating profile undeleted somewhere. If you're cyber snooping you're likely the issue.

I don't really have any specific experience in this area other than learning from other people's mistakes and a few of my own, and whatever I've learned as a psychology major.

B.S. Psychology