General Dating Questions/Older men & Younger Girls

Question
QUESTION: Hello:

I have a question regarding older men dating much younger women/girls.  
Why do younger girls dislike or find it repulsive if a much older man (20 to 40 years older) asks her for a date?

I thank you for your reply.

ANSWER: Hello, Kenneth.

I believe it's a combination of not being physically attracted to older men and also not liking the fact that these older women presume they are attractive to much younger women. Also, there is that 'sugar daddy' stereotype, and many women would be embarrassed to be seen in public with a much older guy as it might appear that they are with him for money, regardless of whether it's true or not.

Thanks,

PH

QUESTION: Hello:

I want thank you for the reply!

I need some clarification.  If I understand what you have explained, younger girls are not physically attracted to much older men and older men presume that they are attractive to much younger females.  I think you mistyped "... older women (Should this be men?) presume they are attractive to much younger women."

I thank you for your follow-up reply.

Answer
Hi, thanks for your kind words. Yes, my mistake. That's what I meant. I do want to add not of course not all women are alike, and many are attracted to much older men for all kinds of reasons - from physical preference, to assume that older men are wiser, wealthier, stronger or more serious. This preference can be temporary or permanent.  

General Dating Questions

PracticalHappiness.com