General Dating Questions/What does this mean ?

Question
My guy friend and I (well my best friends brother and I ), I call him a friend
Cuz we're close and I've known him for 15 years... Anyway we were playing
A game called cards against humanity and in the game the question came up :
"things people think about during sex..." Using the cards you have you have to
Put an answer down..
So jokingly he goes "oh yeah I have a card  for Sara ." Which everyone was like
Wtf why would he know that... Including myself.. So he shows the card "waiting for marriage!"
Which is not the case at all, I have had sexual relationships with my previous boyfriends but just
Don't understand why he would think of me -- we've never once talked about our
Sexual relationships or whatnot...

Answer
Hello Sara!

The reality is that; while you think you have male friends, in fact, you likely have guys that want to (at least) sleep with you. That's what this guy was saying.

Regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder