General Dating Questions/What does this mean ?

My guy friend and I (well my best friends brother and I ), I call him a friend
Cuz we're close and I've known him for 15 years... Anyway we were playing
A game called cards against humanity and in the game the question came up :
"things people think about during sex..." Using the cards you have you have to
Put an answer down..
So jokingly he goes "oh yeah I have a card  for Sara ." Which everyone was like
Wtf why would he know that... Including myself.. So he shows the card "waiting for marriage!"
Which is not the case at all, I have had sexual relationships with my previous boyfriends but just
Don't understand why he would think of me -- we've never once talked about our
Sexual relationships or whatnot...

Hello Sara!

The reality is that; while you think you have male friends, in fact, you likely have guys that want to (at least) sleep with you. That's what this guy was saying.

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder

I'm able to answer any sort of question related to the approach, meeting people, dating, sex, relationships, break-ups, non-legal marriage and divorce questions, and anything in between. I've helped over 30,000 people with their individual issues. IMPORTANT: Please, PLEASE don't ask me, "what was he thinking..." or "why did he say..." types of questions! I DO NOT READ MINDS! There are 1,001 reasons why someone does what they do, says what they say or thinks what they think. If you *REALLY* want to know what they were thinking, saying or why they were acting that way - go ask them! Be sure to check out my FAQ's on my website at: You can email me directly at:

I am the author of the books "Being a Man in a Woman`s World I & II" and "1001 Places and Techniques to Meet Great Women" and 11 others. I`ve spent the last 20 years studying the art and science of every aspect of relationships, and have answered over 30,000 letters from readers all over the world. My main focus is men`s relationships with women, but I also have many female readers and answer questions for them regularly as well.

Doctor of Philosophy