• Home
  • People/Relationships
  • Dating
  • General Dating Questions
  • Do successful physically attractive womanizers and pickup artists ever get into trouble with PFBs and other scary troubling (often violent) women? How come Casanova guides and PUA gurus never touch this potential problem?

General Dating Questions/Do successful physically attractive womanizers and pickup artists ever get into trouble with PFBs and other scary troubling (often violent) women? How come Casanova guides and PUA gurus never touch this potential problem?

Question
The details are in this link.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Self-Defense-2265/2015/6/successful-physically-attrac

I already got an answer from another expert. However that expert answered it from a self-defense perspective and he doesn't specialize in dating and relationships (even though he claims to have been successful with women before).

I am quite curious what you as an dating expert would say about this topic?

Do the "Real Life" James Bonds and Casanovas have to contend with violent women?

Answer
Hello Marco!

I'm afraid I simply don't have time to read that huge exchange between you and the other expert.

While I usually don't do hypotheticals or "homework problems" I'll respond to your last question.

The reality is that most women aren't violent when you first meet them - any more than a man is. Sure, there are psychopathic women just as their are men but they are just as rare.

If you are disrespectful or mistreat them, women are far more likely to be disrespectful rather than violent.

Now, once you're passed the initial approach and into a dating or relationship situation things change pretty dramatically. While few actually want to believe it, the hard, cold reality (according to the actual numbers - not what feminists want you to believe) is that women are just as likely - and even slightly more likely - to commit domestic violence ("DV") than men are.

Those aren't my "facts" by the they way. They come directly from 286 scholarly studies and the CDC, Center for Domestic Violence and others.

With that said; men are far more likely to be arrested and jailed when DV accusations are made - regardless of whom makes them! Further, men receive statistically, 200% of the court-ordered punishments than women and yet have absolutely no federal funding nor organized support groups or shelters.

With that said however, violence is NEVER an acceptable response within the context of a relationship or otherwise except to address and prevent clear violence directed toward one's self.

My rule: nobody should ever hit anyone else. However, if you hit me first or come at me with intent to harm, it's game-on. Gender is completely irrelevant.

Regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder