General Dating Questions/Boy, again

Question
You answered my question a few weeks ago but I'm just following up. :)

We started our relationship off sorta bad anyways, we started talkig through text, which is a horrible way I know this now. And so we have never addressed each other in person. I think we were/are both scared to. I see him in te hallways, and I know he sees me but he doesn't really look a me, it's this awkward feeling I get around him like I'm there but I'm  kinda invisible around him. And I can't help but wonder what he's thinking.

Like I said before, we have never talked in person. And he didn't reply to a text I sent months ago. And I want to start talking to him, more as friends now, but I don't know how. I do like him but I wanna talk as friends and not make any stupid moves to set him off. He was intrested in me before and something set him off.

How can I start talking to him and be more like friends without having to staging up say "no don't try an avoid me I don't like you I wanna be friends"

Thanks a bunch
Kay

Answer
Hello Kay!

Unfortunately, with the huge number of questions I get every single day I can't possibly remember the details of your situation. In the future, please copy the previous messages (your questions and my responses) in any new one(s) you send so I can remember the details.

The first point here is this: do you really want to be his "friend"? Really? If so, be my guest. That's all you'll ever likely become at that point. Frankly, that's a waste of time as you apparently want more. Go for what you want - not some consolation prize, hoping for more.

Second, don't lie. You want something more and telling him you don't is a lousy way of starting anything. That doesn't mean you have to put your heart on the table either.

The very next time (don't think about it - DO IT!) that you see him go over and say "hi, what's been going on?" Start up a conversation already! Maybe he's too shy to start something and you'll come off as the more confident person.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder