General Dating Questions/things guys like in girlfriend

Question
QUESTION: what usually makes guys fall in love with his girlfriend?

what traits of her?

ANSWER: Hello Rachelray!

That probably seems like a pretty simple question on the surface, but in fact, it has hundreds of answers and is dependent on who you're talking about. Different men want different things in different women - just like women do in their choices as well!

I recommend that someone create a list of NO MORE than 3-5 clear, specific qualities they they must-have in order to choose someone as a boyfriend/girlfriend. This can be very difficult to do as you don't want to be so general that they list doesn't have any real value or so specific that you lose out on someone who is otherwise a great choice.

I've written many articles on this subject because it's very complicated. Here is a short list of some of the most important:

* The "fun chick" - no guy wants to get stuck with a a woman who is just a drag to be around.
* Someone "outwardly focused" - that is, someone who isn't all about themselves and can give back.
* No game players! (I can't stress this one enough - women shoot themselves in the foot by believing that playing "hard to get" or other games works for you - they don't).
* Being available - see previous quality.
* Having some range and depth - not being a "one-trick" pony but having worldly knowledge and attitude.
* Being confident yet warm and engaging.
* Being happy!
* Having a direction for her life - not waiting around for a guy to give her one.
* Sexual experience and strong healthy attitude.
* Being "partner-focused" (as in, who are the two of you together - not how someone affects only you and your life.
* Being the "cheerleader" for your guy - believing in him, supporting him, etc.

As you can see, this list could go on and on, but these are some of the most important to any guy.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

QUESTION: thanks. that says a lot. but can u give me specific examples .? what makes a person choose one but not others ...other than looks?

Answer
Hello again Rachelray!

This is beginning to feel like a homework assignment - something I don't do.

WHICH person? WHAT situation?

There are as many "examples" as there are people. I don't do hypotheticals as I'm not a trained monkey here to jump through hoops and write someone's term paper.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder