General Dating Questions/Do women find bald men unattractive?

Hello there!!!
I am a 19 year old Indian guy living in Australia and have been having a serious problem with balding. Though, most of my friends, both male and female, consider me to be good looking with prominent features, I think my balding problem is seriously affecting my confidence?
Does my balding and being of Asian descent affect my attraction towards women and by how exactly?

Hi Rajdeep,

Sorry for the slow reply - I don't always get the notifications on here :)

Anyway, I want to start by putting your mind at rest. Many women find bald men attractive. It's a sign of being "manly" and mature. Just look at Jason Statham, The Rock, Vin Diesel, Bruce Willis and the men like them.  It's not just about muscles, but personality.

However, don't try and hide it as that can age you and make you look much older than 19. It's much better to completely shave it off. If you shave it then you'll look tidier, sleekier and sexier.

Stop worrying and listen to your friends.  If you they say you are good looking then that's wonderful as it gives the advantage over other men.

As for being Asian, well that depends on personal choice of different women.  Yes, some non Asian women will prefer non Asian men...BUT...everyone likes different things. That's why there's so many flavours of ice cream available!

The secret is to try to be as positive and confident as possible. These two qualities are much more attractive than ethnicity, hair style, height or anything else.  If you look a person that's worth getting to know then women will naturally want to be with you.

Hope that helps!

General Dating Questions

James Preece

I'm the UK's leading Dating Coach. I'm the only Dating Expert to actually work in the dating industry and I'm happy to answer any dating queries you have.

I'm the UK's leading Dating Coach. I have worked with over 15 dating Companies and write regularly for many magazines and newspapers. Run several online dating websites and also

The Times, More Magazine, Scarlet Magazine, Men's Health,, Direct News, Fabulous Magazine and many more

I run several online dating sites and even met my fiancee through an online dating site!