General Dating Questions/boyfriend needs time

Question

I been dating my boyfriend for a year and a half, and just last week he told me he need some time. I don't understand why since we were doing ok the night before.
I'm feeling so sad and don't know what to do.

Please Help!!!

Answer
Norma,

sometimes when things get serious between a couple, the guy (or the girl) freak out. He probably saw how much he was enjoying himself and how much he loved spending time with you and the relationship was growing very strong and to him, it looked like long term commitment. Give him the space he needs and try not to think too much about it while the time goes by. This way, he will see that with or without him you can live and be happy but you don't want that and that you two will choose to be together.

Hope this helps,

Becky

General Dating Questions

Becky