General Dating Questions/Confusing Crush

Question
Hello James,

I have a question on how to proceed in the following situation. There's this girl who I have a crush on. One day she posted something on facebook about crushes send a kissy face and I responded. I sent her an email and she replied "oh..." I then asked her if I offended her and apologized. Her response was "?" I then further explained. Lol the other day when I told you I liked you. You seemed rather put off... I'll admit a facebook game probably isn't/wasn't the best way to reveal a crush on someone. Anyway I think you're pretty smart, well cultured, and highly diversified. If you don't mind. I'd like to get to know you better. Maybe we could hangout sometime? Her response was "I'd be down for that but I'm not looking for a relationship." I said that was cool. We talked some more and eventually agreed to go for a walk together tomorrow and have lunch my treat. She thinks it's awesome but she can't promise she'll be looking cute.  My question is how do I proceed in this situation? Am I completely friendzoned with no hope or is there at least a small amount of interest on her part? Why would she want to go for a walk and have lunch with a guy if she truly has no interest? What do I do? Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Kori

Answer
I think she is probably just being friendly. So if you think up to now you've given her any weird vibes now might be a good time to be down to earth and casual. Just set up the meet and don't try too hard. This maybe only the first step of what could be something or just a friendship. Pace yourself accordingly. This isn't game hunting. lol.

General Dating Questions

James