General Dating Questions/question

Question
My boyfriend and I. Whenever we have sex, after we do it, he collapses exhausted and lays on me. I try to kiss him and he snaps "leave me be." Then he runs into the bathroom and takes a shower by himself without inviting me.

This happens every time we have sex.

How do I talk to him about this? he seems uncooperative.

Thoughts?

Answer
in a healthy relationship there's no reason why you can't express your feelings to him about these matters, and how it makes the experience less intimate, caring, loving; so, just tell him; if he shows no respect/consideration for your reasonable concerns, you're with the wrong guy..

General Dating Questions

Azure