General Dating Questions/Start the conversation on-line!

Question
Hello,
In on-line dating, one tricky part is what to talk about when you contact a member for the first time. As attractive girls receive loads of messages from guys, to get a better response and stand out , what should I talk about when I send a message to a girl for the first time?

Thanks a lot!

Answer
try to express creativity/uniqueness....be genuine,playful, but not silly; if she says something of interest in her profile that you notice or agree with, tell her; then just offer that you would be interesting in conversing/learning more; other approaches, like the following, make you stand out from the crowd. 1) "congratulations, (dating site name)is pleased to announce you are the winner of this year's "BEST (eyes/smile/lips, pick one)AWARD, Congratulations!....2) "one way to (city where she lives) please"....so, that's 3 different beginnings you can use...

General Dating Questions

Azure