General Dating Questions/Confused

Question
QUESTION: There's this girl I've been talking to for 2 months. We use to talk and text all the time. I told her that I had a crush on her and she said she had one on me too. We had our first date 2 weeks ago she hugged me upon meeting and we went out for Chinese and then came back to my place. We talked for a little bit and I played her some music on my violin she stayed for about 4 almost 5 hours. I thought the date went well so after it ended. I asked if I could see her again and she said yes and then hugged me some more. When I texted to set up the next date she told me she would be out of town. Her whole mood and vibe was different she was distant and not very talkative. we shared a few more messages and she said she didn't feel like talking because she had lost custody of her son. Shes been going through some family drama. She asked if she could message me when she calms down. I said yes. Well later that week I saw her posting on facebook talking about how she wasn't going out of town until the following weekend. I messaged her and casually brought up the subject. She said she had a funeral to go to and that her trip was pushed back... A few days after the "funeral" I invited her on a second date. She didn't hug me upon meeting this time. I though that was kind of weird. We went out for pizza and then to the park we talked mostly about hobbies movies etc. When the date ended we finally hugged I asked if I could see her again and she eagerly said yes. Several days later I called to setup a date she didn't answer so I left a voicemail. As the day went on I sent her a facebook message in regards to the date. She didn't open my message and never replied to the voicemail. She has been being very distant. It started almost after our first date. I don't know if it's her family situation or what?? I mean she went from texting all day and half the night to not messaging at all. Well the day of the  proposed date she reads my facebook message. She then sends me one saying that her facebook messenger wasn't working and that she was sorry she wasn't able to make the plans...  I never replied. I haven't contacted her since Monday. I was thinking of texting her again to she if she'd like to reschedule but, I found out from a coworker that she came into the restaurant that I work at with another guy. Her status page still says single and she hasn't posted anything about seeing anyone. Should I try to reschedule a date or just call it quits? I honestly like this girl and I would love to get to know her. I thought she liked me too at least that's what she said. I don't know what to do! Any advice? Please and thank you.

ANSWER: Hello Joey!

It's time to move on. This girl is throwing you all the stop-signals she can. Further, she's being rude, evasive, etc.

Next!

Regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

QUESTION: Any idea on where it wrong so that it won't happen next time? I just don't get how she went from messaging all the time saying she was into me, agreeing to go on dates, and then bam just cold. I get it life happens and I'm sorry about the situation with her kid. I'm just a bit confused how a person can go from hot to cold so quickly.

Answer
Hello again Joey!

Yep - I sure do. You've made every mistake you could have made here. In effect, you forced her to go into hiding. I seriously don't think you want me to list all the mistakes.

Regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder