General Dating Questions/Dating ques.

QUESTION: I am a teenage boy and hav been in relationship with a girl since one year. We have dated several times and each time we hav just hugged each other. My girl is kind of shy and hence i feel hesitation to ask her for a kiss. I m afraid that she might get angry that i m too demanding and might think that i m just using her. But i m really desperate to kiss her atleast once, what to do? Plz help

ANSWER: One year and you've never kissed her? That seems extreme. I would hope if you've been in a committed relationship for a year she wouldn't assume a kiss is using her. I guess I would just explain to her that you need more affection from her and want to feel more close to her.

QUESTION: I fully agree with u, but she is very shy, can u give me some method to make her realize that kissing is very imp. for showing our affection?

What does imp. mean? Well I don't know how to make it seem necessary for a healthy relationship as I've only really come to expect that people just kiss when the moment comes along. I guess I would look online for research to show it as a healthy part of relationships and that it lacking is unhealthy. In general I can't comment on its necessity.

General Dating Questions

First and foremost if you read ahead you'll find I have a word limit on questions I'll read. This site is for short simple questions and it should not be for writing essays. Please also note I am unfamilar with most cultures outside of United Stated, UK, and France. Please respect my rules. I don't like rejecting questions. I will be the first to admit that I don't know everything about dating, women/men, and interpersonal connections. However I have learned quite a bit vicariously from other people's experiences. Think of my advice as a second opinion. I would be happy to answer all questions related to relationships, dating, self-confidence, and self-image that I can. I have struggled with all of those things and probably know better than most how to deal with all of them.

I hope more than anything that my advice and opinions will help give people perspective in their lives, and hopefully make them feel better about themselves and their situations. I will attempt answering questions for anyone of any age group or nationality. However it would be particularly useful to know the age of all people involved. It does make a difference towards the advice I give. Also not terribly familar with arranged marriages and situations in which the family can dictate the details of the relationship.

My Rules:
1). I can't answer questions that ask if a girl or guy likes the other (very difficult to know remotely)
2). No questions that are More Than 250 Words. I understand that problems can be complex, but there is a real limit to how much I can read and fully understand. Particularly if English isn't the questioner's native language.
3). Only questions from Americans, Canadians, British, and cute French women.
4). No questions that ask the meaning behind if a person sets their FB status to single, coupled, or private or if they still have a dating profile undeleted somewhere. If you're cyber snooping you're likely the issue.

I don't really have any specific experience in this area other than learning from other people's mistakes and a few of my own, and whatever I've learned as a psychology major.

B.S. Psychology