General Dating Questions/dating

Question
hello
i'm not really used to ask questions online so i'll cut right to the chase.
my girlfriend's brother saw me at a strip club and apparently he told her. now she doesn't want to see anymore. no matter how many times i apologize she refuse to talk about it.
am i wrong somehow? is it not okay to visit strip clubs while dating? because i didn't know such a rule existed.

Answer
This is a very interesting question and it really depends on how the girl fees about this. There is no right or wrong here. Some girls care this much about their boyfriend going to strip clubs, others care less, and some don't care at all. It sounds like you tried your best to convince her to get over it, but she won't. You can't force her to accept something she doesn't, so now the only thing you can and should do is move on, however difficult it might be.

Thanks,

PH

General Dating Questions

PracticalHappiness.com