General Dating Questions/relationship

Question
People often tell me that in order to form a relationship with someone it is very important to find something you have in common. What then should it be that you have in common? An opinion you have about sonething or an activity, eg enjoying snooker, or what? What kind of thing is that you're supposed to find?

Answer
Hello Anders!

Sure, some people say that. Then, others say that opposites attract. Which is it?

The answer is: both.

Having things in common make it easy to find things that you'll know you both enjoy doing. Hobbies are good examples of that. By the way, you can find hobbies even after you start a relationship that you both enjoy too.

Likewise, having things opposite is important too. Having different interests gives you something to offer your partner and something else for you to discover too.

There are no specific, set things you should have in common or in difference.

Regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder