General Dating Questions/How often

Question
How often do you keep in contact when you are trying to get back together with someone? Should it be everyday? Every few days?? Should both take turns calling?

Answer
Hello Megan!

This seemingly-simple question has a ton of issues involved with it! The accurate answer is: it depends.

It depends on many, many things! Why did you breakup? Why are you trying to get back together? Who wants it more? Who initiated the breakup? What's the current state of the relationship? Etc., etc., etc.

In short, there's no hard-and-fast rule about how often to keep in contact.

I've worked with many people on getting their ex's back and trust me, it's not as simple as how to keep in touch. With that said, you probably don't want to be in contact every single day - that just becomes a burden. However, when to contact - if you even should contact this person - is up to all the other factors.

Regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder