General Dating Questions/will he FINALLY get some courage and ask me out

im 32 black and he is 27 hispanic and he is a store manager at a grocery store...from the looks of things he is doing quite well for himself. well ive had a couple of customers ask me was I his girlfriend..i said no.....and he looked up at me and then put his head down....anyway he is shorter than me im 5'3 and he is 5'0 and he is fluffy ( I normally don't date men of that stature ) but if he was to ask me out id give him a chance, he seems like a very nice guy who has a great head on his shoulders..he picks on me constantly, he asked me what was my name, where do i work, do i like my job etc...(personal questions) and im like who does that unless they like you? he knows I LOVE to cook so now he asks me what am I going to cook him......lmbo.....he will stop doing his work with a line full of customers just to turn around and tell me hi, even my brother was like that dude wants you.....

well on Monday 1/11/2016 I went up to him and I was like, hey and he turned around and stared at me with this shocked/stunned looked on his face and I said here and I gave him a folded piece of paper with my name and number on it and I walked away..he watched me walk away and said nothing, .since I gave him my number, do you think he will finally get some courage and call me and ask me out? i was thinking about giving him till monday 1/18/2016 and if he doesnt try and contact me or if i go into the store this weekend and see him and if he says nothing about what i did or try to set up something , im going to move on and maybe it wasnt what i thought it could be.......

my bff told me to wait for him since could be very, very shy and wait longer than a week or approach him and ask him to hang out but i think i did enough....i let him know hey i like you too, thats why i gave him my number. do you think he will call and FINALLY ask me out? thanks for any advice you may have for me.

Hello, Leona. It sounds like you have done everything a woman could and should do and beyond to make her interest clear. You don't need to put any deadlines on this, as they don't really mean anything. If he doesn't ask you out now after all this, it means that either he is not interested, or too shy. Either way, this means that you should move on and set your sight on someone else without looking back.

General Dating Questions

Whether you are a man or a woman facing a challenge or an issue at any stage of your dating life or romantic interaction / relationship with your partner, I can provide you with specific, practical, and effective advice on the steps you can take to successfully deal with those challenges and build a dramatically better romantic life. Also, if any of the topics below are of a particular interest or concern to you - do not hesitate to contact me: Approaching and attracting people. Where and how to meet people. Buggest turn-ons and turn-offs for both sexes. Signs of attraction and lack of attraction early on and later in a relationship. Communication skills for creating attraction, effective flirting. Ideas for first date and subsequent dates. Self-esteem, confidence, fear of rejection, body language. Sexual and physical escalation. Dealing with break-ups / rejections. Preventing and dealing with problems in long-term relationships. I provide non-mainstream, unique, and proven to be effective advice that will shed light of truth and clear many of the common misconceptions about what makes a relationship work and what common challenges defeat relationships at any stage. To find out more about me go to

Sold over 50 audio programs on various dating issues ( I have come all the way from being single and not being able to meet women to having a wonderful girlfriend for over 3 and a half years after having an abundant dating experience prior to meeting her. I helped many of my male and female friends to literally transform their dating life through specific and practical advice after they experienced for themselves how useless the typical, popular advice is.

BA in Philosophy and JD.