General Dating Questions/He suddenly disappeared :(

Question
So a friend introduced this guy who goes to the same college as me. I had met him before at a family party when I was 13 and we recognized each other. So we start talking And he invited me to get some coffee And hooka after classes were over the next day. We ended up talking about 7 hours total And he even skipped the gym to stay with me eventhough he's a gym rat. Then after I have to head home he walks me to my car And gives me a huge hug. He texts me to see if I got home safely And asks if Im free the next day. I say yes And he picked me up to get dinner And then I went with him to watch him drag race against his friend. During this time he was hugging me in a possessive way in front of his friend when he complemented my blue eyes. He kissed my hand and told me he was so glad he met me. Also at one point he put his hand on my leg which I found surprising and didnt know how to take It so I decided to act natural. Then later on once I told him I had to be back at home by 12 he brought me back walked me to the door and texted me to say he had a great time with me. We both said goodnight And he kept texting for the next three days hearts and all. All of a sudden I didn't hear from him and I decided to text him if he wanted to get coffee but he gave an excuse. Then I didnt hear from him during break. Now this semester that I'm in two classes with him back at school he just says hi if Im really near as if nothing happened and otherwise he avoids me like the plague and rolls his eyes at me :(   What happened? He was Totally into me but why not anymore? I didn't do anything bad to him for him to hate me now.

Answer
Any number of things could have happened. Maybe he felt he came on too strong and figured he'd back off and decided not to reengage. Maybe he felt there wasn't enough chemistry or maybe you came off as cold or too platonic. Who knows when people don't verbally address things? I wouldn't worry about it. There will be others.

General Dating Questions

James