General Dating Questions/Confused.

Question
Dear Doc.

2 weeks from now my friend just sent me a link of a girl on facebook. I send her a friend request and within no time I started my conversation with her. All through the conversation I tried to be funny flirty and interested in her. Soon v did exchange numbers. She seemed to be interestd in me as she was asking me about when we going to meet. How many girls do I flirt online and rest. I didn't meet her yet as I am busy with my work. She too seems busy with her education. She is kindoff nerdy as to what I know. I text her on a daily basis around 10min a day. Sometimes things do really get confusing for me like when I text her she does read my text but doesn't reply to it sometimes you can say. She doesn't text from the front. I guess that's because she hardly knows me. How I do create an impression about me on her. I want to get close to this girl but I ain't getting the chance because of her busy schedule and education. I would like your help and guidance.

Thanking You.
Rickson..

Answer
Hello Rickson!

If you don't move on this soon, you're going to lose this girl. It's getting way too comfortable and in that, is going to lose the passion you need.

Frankly, this isn't a tough one. Set up a date with this girl already! Meet her in person and get this off of Facebook. Just say, "Ok, let's meet. Which is better for you - Thursday or Saturday evening?"

Regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder