General Dating Questions/Confused

Question
Dear Friend.

2 weeks from now my friend just sent me a link of a girl on facebook. I send her a friend request and within no time I started my conversation with her. All through the conversation I tried to be funny flirty and interested in her. Soon v did exchange numbers. She seemed to be interestd in me as she was asking me about when we going to meet. How many girls do I flirt online and rest. I didn't meet her yet as I am busy with my work. She too seems busy with her education. She is kindoff nerdy as to what I know. I text her on a daily basis around 10min a day. Sometimes things do really get confusing for me like when I text her she does read my text but doesn't reply to it sometimes you can say. She doesn't text from the front. I guess that's because she hardly knows me. How I do create an impression about me on her. I want to get close to this girl but I ain't getting the chance because of her busy schedule and education. I would like your help and guidance.

Thanking You.
Rickson..

Answer
you need to have a "real" conversation, on the phone; there are 168 hours in a week, so if she's truly interested she should be able to find ONE to speak with you; so, ask her when you can call, as texting isn't a good way to develop a relationship...

General Dating Questions

Azure