General Dating Questions/Very Unattractive Guy

Question
Hi Dr. Neder,
I am a member of a dating club, who finds dates for me which includes background checks. I am up to No.4, with 1 more date to go, according to the contract. Although the other three didn't work out, they were not unattractive. This guy wasn't supposed to send me his picture and he did. I saw it and jumped back and cleared my phone. I was in shock. After I caught my breath, I looked again. I am NOT AT ALL attracted to this man. We have talked several times, and the conversation is not too bad. I have agreed to still go out on a date with him this weekend, but really...I cannot see myself with this guy at all, much less KISS HIM. What can I say to let him down without him knowing I'm truly not attracted to him in the least. I would have never chosen this guy on my own, the dating service said we matched up...and they never let you see your date, they're all blind dates. But he sent his picture to me. I know this sounds very shallow, but doesn't everyone want to like the face that they're looking at, isn't that normal? I can't get over his face. I really don't want to look at it again but I don't want to hurt his feelings or seem callus or mean.
Please give me some advice quickly, the date is this weekend.
Thank you so much.
Paula

Answer
Hello Paula!

This really isn't that tough. All you need to do is to tell him that you don't "feel chemistry" between you and him.

Regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder