General Dating Questions/dating

Question
QUESTION: hi am 29 yrs and am i have started dating a lady who is my neighbor.my question is since shes my neighbor, is right to pass by her after work EVERYDAY.2 And after how long should we have sex.3. can one marry after a month of dating

ANSWER: Hello Tom!

1) Is it "right" to see her every day after work? No. Think of it like this: the rests (pauses) in music are music too, right?

2) How long before you should have sex? When you both feel it's time, but don't try to hold it off too long either. Many people (particularly women) think that by holding it off, it makes their partner invest more in the relationship. That's simply not true. What is does instead is to make sex even more a priority - and a likely disappointment when it happens for the first time. So, get it out of the way and get on to more important things!

3) Can one marry after a month of dating? Absolutely not! You don't even know this person after 1 month - even if you think you do!

Regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

QUESTION: Thanks for the answer in regard to marriage what would be the ideal time needed for one to propose

Answer
Hello again Tom!

You seem to be focused on the wrong thing here.

What you should be considering isn't marriage at all. It's what format for the relationship is the right one. Marriage may be the right one or it may not. There are about 1001 different "formats" for relationships and marriage is only one of them.

Each relationship has its own dynamic and thus, its own timeframe. For some people, a year is enough to figure out if the relationship should be reconstructed into a marriage. For others, it takes 5 years or even 10 years.

What you should be doing now is to focus on the QUALITY of the relationship - not the format. Figure out how to make things work for both you and your partner and when you get that settled down, then AND ONLY THEN should you be thinking about whether to be married - or not.

Regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”

General Dating Questions

Dr. Dennis W. Neder