General Dating Questions/Follow up question

Touché James. Touché.
I looked and I did not ask you a question so I will ask them now. If you remember I have the problem with my boyfriend where he never compliments me.
My questions are:
Is it wrong for me to want my boyfriend to compliment me?
How can I help my boyfriend be less insecure so that he feels like I won't just up and leave him (because he thinks I'm too attractive for him)?

I would REALLY appreciate an answer please😊
Thank you.

I'll be honest with you. Guys that get to date much younger women is very rare. It might be very difficult to convince him to accept that you're not going to leave him for someone you may have more in common with. I myself am 35 and as of now only have had luck attracting a 41 year old woman with 5 kids and 1 grandkid and that sure doesn't make me feel worthy of good things. I don’t know what you can say other than describe the future in detail you see with him to put his mind somewhat at ease that you're not thinking of other guys that are more in line with what goals people your age have. As for compliments you have to emphasize how much compliments from him in particular mean to you. Maybe you don't feel compliments from elsewhere seem as genuine? Make him realize you seem him as a true source of honesty. That's all I can think to suggest.

General Dating Questions

First and foremost if you read ahead you'll find I have a word limit on questions I'll read. This site is for short simple questions and it should not be for writing essays. Please also note I am unfamilar with most cultures outside of United Stated, UK, and France. Please respect my rules. I don't like rejecting questions. I will be the first to admit that I don't know everything about dating, women/men, and interpersonal connections. However I have learned quite a bit vicariously from other people's experiences. Think of my advice as a second opinion. I would be happy to answer all questions related to relationships, dating, self-confidence, and self-image that I can. I have struggled with all of those things and probably know better than most how to deal with all of them.

I hope more than anything that my advice and opinions will help give people perspective in their lives, and hopefully make them feel better about themselves and their situations. I will attempt answering questions for anyone of any age group or nationality. However it would be particularly useful to know the age of all people involved. It does make a difference towards the advice I give. Also not terribly familar with arranged marriages and situations in which the family can dictate the details of the relationship.

My Rules:
1). I can't answer questions that ask if a girl or guy likes the other (very difficult to know remotely)
2). No questions that are More Than 250 Words. I understand that problems can be complex, but there is a real limit to how much I can read and fully understand. Particularly if English isn't the questioner's native language.
3). Only questions from Americans, Canadians, British, and cute French women.
4). No questions that ask the meaning behind if a person sets their FB status to single, coupled, or private or if they still have a dating profile undeleted somewhere. If you're cyber snooping you're likely the issue.

I don't really have any specific experience in this area other than learning from other people's mistakes and a few of my own, and whatever I've learned as a psychology major.

B.S. Psychology