General Dating Questions/Exclusive but updating profile?

Me and my guy became exclusive yesterday after three months--- I started to ask him and he knew what I was asking so he goes "yes, we're exclusive." In a nice way. So I was super excited but we didn't talk about taking profiles down... N then i noticed next day that he updated his match profile and added a couple things on his favorite things part....Do I let this go or what? We didn't talk about removing profiles... This is not the site we met on--- that site he hasn't logged on in months... I've eluded before that I was on this site also tho ... I thought it's not so bad since it's not like he added a pic or rewrote his entire profile...he is always good with his word doesn't cancel on me , calls me when he says he will. He just met some coworker friends and we all had a great time. When he mentioned being exclusive he took s few second pause and I said something like "jeez took u long enough why are you hesitating?!" So he got upset at that ... I apologized the next morning and said I'm sorry for what I said yest he's like what did u say? I'm like for assuming stuff and commenting about the exclusivity thing . He just kinda laughed and that was that....
I know he's guarded--- he's been hurt a lot in the past and he was engaged once where they broke it off
Cuz she wanted to move and he couldn't cuz of work.. Anyway what do you think?

Him updating the profile might or might not mean something. I would suggest you think about this and decide whether you are conformable with this or not.

It might just be a small thing that you're worrying about too much and might not mean anything. But if you can't let this go its better to have a talk with him and discuss it out.

My best advice here would be to not let it come between your relationship. You have just started a new relationship and its normal to be worried about small details. However, you need to nkt let these come in between the two of you. Either way you need to let it go and concentrate on the relationship.

Hope this helps.  

General Dating Questions

I can answer basic questions about relationships like how to meet the right person, how to express your feelings, how to cope with long distance relationships. I cannot answers psychological issues. I believe that being a young person I can understand teenage issues much better.

I believe everyone has some experience about dating once they reach their 20s. I've had long distance relationships, gone through bad break-up, struggled through difficult times and learnt to accept others. I believe I have enough knowledge to understand other's problems and I am willing to help them.

College Bachelor Degree