General Dating Questions/Should I tell crush abroad I like her??.?

Question
QUESTION: Ok,

I recently just went on holiday to visit a friend in Mexico for a month and had a fantastic time there. Whilst meeting her friends & family, I met this one girl who immediately caught my attention. She is my friendís best friend & although I didnít say or do anything, my crush towards her started developing.

What I liked about her was she was just fun, open and inviting to talk to, no games or anything and has a bubbly personality.  I returned back home to New York 3 weeks ago & since then weíve keep in contact. Weíve sent messages on Snapchat, Whatsapp & even Skyped last weekend! Just some things Iíve noted - she mostly initiates contact with me, she said she likes foreigners & said she likes my accent, and normally comments on my snapchat pics. Some people think sheís just being friendly (bubbly fun character) & others think she may like me backÖ

The thing is we live in different countries & I donít know If I will ever see her again. Iím 25, sheís only 20 & if i tell her i like her, I have this feeling it will end badly / lose all contact!! Yet even though we live apart, my urge to tell her is just growing! Do you think i should tell her, or just keep it to myself as you never what may happen in the future.. My friend already knows I have a crush on her, but hasn't said anything....Thanks!

ANSWER: If your feeling tells you that you shouldn't than I wouldn't. But I suppose if you don't think you'll see her again you might as well. I guess I would ask your friend her opinion as it is her best friend.

QUESTION: Thanks for the response. A great response!

I'm caught in 2 minds like you said - either i tell her, get it off my chest & possibly risk losing all contact OR keep it to myself & maintain contact now and then. But then, if there's a high chance I'll never see her again, then shouldn't I tell her?

Unfortunately some people have given me different advice  - some say tell her, some say don't tell her and keep her as a friend because it's too early and I barely know the girl that well.

Seriously speaking, If YOU were in my position, what would you do? Please don't hesitate in giving me your opinion & perspective.....
Btw my friend and I aren't speaking atm due to needing space from each other, as I did stay with her for 1 month. She knows I have a crush on the girl but i don't she has said anything - I could be wrong though but who cares..

Answer
Well if there is no way to make such a relationship work due to distance than perhaps there is no benefit of sharing your feelings. I guess I would let circumstances change first and keep her as a friend. Perhaps you donít know her yet as well as you could. I would focus on women you can know in person for now.

General Dating Questions

James