General Dating Questions/He thinks he is incompitent

Question
I recently became sexually active with my significant other. We both have little to no experience, so it is a bit clumsy and not at all smooth, which is to be expected at first. He just gets so caught up in trying to do really well that he gets pretty nervous and sometimes a bit frustrated with himself,  constantly apologizing or cursing himself. It isn't perfect. Neither of us are the best at sex yet, I'm just not sure how to spice it up, remove some of the stress in a way other than reasuring him that he is doing fine (as that has failed), and how to make sleeping together less of a challenge he undertakes to prove himself and instead more of a relaxed intimate moment like it should be.

Answer
take the focus off of intercourse....for now, just do give and take massages, use hands to satisfy each other, then move to oral; don't even attempt intercourse --hopefully it will one day just happen naturally; you didn't really say what his issue is specifically....

General Dating Questions

Azure