General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s/HTML Question

I want to ask that when we hover over a link a tool tip appears containing the address of the page that the link redirects to.
How does it happen. How does the tooltip appears???

I am eagerly waiting for your reply..

In most cases, browsers will show the URL as the tooltip by default but some browsers don't.  Whatever you want to appear in the tooltip on mouseover, just place that information inside of an alt tag.  Example below...

<a href="" alt="Tooltip Text Here">Website</a>

This will show "Tooltip Text Here" as the alternative text when hovering your mouse over the text.

Now in some browsers, this still may not appear because those browsers are just made that way.  So if you want tooltips to appear on all browsers, this requires some scripting.

Here is a website that will provide a simple tutorial on that using css...

General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s

John Martin

I am able to answer any web design related questions including but not limited to html, dhtml, xml, wml, css, php, flash, swf and WAP. I have computers and electronics experience dating before the Military where I served as a tactical telecommunication com center operator in Military Intelligence during Desert Storm (and Desert Shield). I have a total of 22 consecutive years of computer experience (since age 14) and also teach computer classes locally. I also know little known secrets to making money online and SEO.

22 years of consecutive computer related jobs, hobbies and Military operations.

Personal experience, US Military Intelligence experience, Schooling and Signal Corp. Training as well.

Army accommodation medal and a two week advancement in A.I.T. training due to already existent computer knowledge at the time.