General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s/Rate The Expert

I was very pleased with your answer.  However, there was no
link for giving a rating in my email.  You get all 10s from me.
How can  I rate you.
Is it because I made the question private?

Please help.

Well the answer I gave wasn't exactly an answer.  That's why you couldn't rate that one.  I actually rejected the question with an explanation as to why.  I did this because my answer was not exactly a programming answer since your solution was simply based on an illusion (as apposed to a solution that you could actually fix).  But you are welcome to rate this one if you want.  :)

General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s

John Martin

I am able to answer any web design related questions including but not limited to html, dhtml, xml, wml, css, php, flash, swf and WAP. I have computers and electronics experience dating before the Military where I served as a tactical telecommunication com center operator in Military Intelligence during Desert Storm (and Desert Shield). I have a total of 22 consecutive years of computer experience (since age 14) and also teach computer classes locally. I also know little known secrets to making money online and SEO.

22 years of consecutive computer related jobs, hobbies and Military operations.

Personal experience, US Military Intelligence experience, Schooling and Signal Corp. Training as well.

Army accommodation medal and a two week advancement in A.I.T. training due to already existent computer knowledge at the time.