General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s/Question Webdesign

Good day
Can you tell me how long does it take for one to learn html?
I am interested in learning to design online stores and may have to learn to design websites in the process.
Can one design a professional website without having knowledge of html, css, flash etc. Are there any programs in which those without website experience can design a website. What would be some examples?

Hello - there are services that you can connect to to sell products so you do not have to learn how to do this.

The website is the original source for creating websites and offer hands on tutorials, all at no charge.

I have used XARA and it is very easy, no HTML skills necessary.  There website offers examples but may not be the answer to what you are looking for.

General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s

Nancy Janyszeski

I can help with basic HTML questions and web development concepts. I do not write JavaScript, but can help with the concept of using and where to find it.

Experience in the area.I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage LLC,, Test Publisher and E-learning Solutions Provider

Courseware, intro and advanced HTML

Microsoft MOUS certified, ICDL certified

Vocational Schools