General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s/font size

If I want to make my text in my webpage 16 Pixals Heigh am I right I do this

<p style="font-size:16 px">

Yes, but generally you wouldn't put a space between the 16 and the px like so...

<p style="font-size: 16px">

If you are defining multiple style within the same style code, you would separate them with a semicolon like this...

<p style="font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold">

The last one of course would not have a semi-colon.

I should make a note here that font size will adjust the size of the font, but if you are looking to adjust the line height, this would be written using...

line-height: 22px;

General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s

John Martin

I am able to answer any web design related questions including but not limited to html, dhtml, xml, wml, css, php, flash, swf and WAP. I have computers and electronics experience dating before the Military where I served as a tactical telecommunication com center operator in Military Intelligence during Desert Storm (and Desert Shield). I have a total of 22 consecutive years of computer experience (since age 14) and also teach computer classes locally. I also know little known secrets to making money online and SEO.

22 years of consecutive computer related jobs, hobbies and Military operations.

Personal experience, US Military Intelligence experience, Schooling and Signal Corp. Training as well.

Army accommodation medal and a two week advancement in A.I.T. training due to already existent computer knowledge at the time.