General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s/Converting pictures into clickable links

hello nancy.

how can i turn a photograph, whether it is one that i took myself or downloaded, or even redirect someone using the infamous CLICK HERE type- into a clickable link.  i am not a computer programmer by any stretch, i don't have anything more than my mac laptop and several programs- that said, i can purchase something if need be, i know where i WANT to go, i just don't have the vehicle or directions to get there. in the simplest of ways, can you please explain the best way to do this?  at the very least redirecting someone with 'vanity' type, i.e. CLICK HERE... help!  THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Danny - I am not sure what you are trying to do.  I think you are working on a webpage and want to use an image as a hyperlink to another page or image.

The is the source of all html code and it is totally free. The following link will show you how to use an image as a link with a hands on example

It is not clear how you are creating the web pages and uploading to a server.

The followng is an HTML tutorial with examples.

The W3 will also provide you with information on creating webpages.

I hope this is helpful.

General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s

Nancy Janyszeski

I can help with basic HTML questions and web development concepts. I do not write JavaScript, but can help with the concept of using and where to find it.

Experience in the area.I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage LLC,, Test Publisher and E-learning Solutions Provider

Courseware, intro and advanced HTML

Microsoft MOUS certified, ICDL certified

Vocational Schools