General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s/HTML question

My Website and the 4 topics
My Website and the 4 t  
Hello, I am making a website from scratch with HTML and CSS. I made everything except the 4 topic like "Home,Resources, History and About" I dont know how to make them work for them to do something like for example resources having actually resources. Please Help

Thank you

Sina, you have not mentioned how you are making the website.  Are you typing in the html code ?

If so you wuld go to the for details on how to add your menus.  It is not clear if you are simply trying to make a hyperlink from Resources to a Resources page or if you are trying to create drop down pages.

To create a hyperlink to a page.

for a list of links.'

General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s

Nancy Janyszeski

I can help with basic HTML questions and web development concepts. I do not write JavaScript, but can help with the concept of using and where to find it.

Experience in the area.I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage LLC,, Test Publisher and E-learning Solutions Provider

Courseware, intro and advanced HTML

Microsoft MOUS certified, ICDL certified

Vocational Schools